Put your notes in balloons and pop them to find what is inside - or have cute goodie bags filled with a fun activity or treat!
You can do whatever suits your family, but we like to start at about 5 and have the first activity be "Make/eat dinner" (chinese food, pizza, etc). Have the whole family help and enjoy a yummy dinner. Then make a few more to open every hour or so. We like to have one go for about 2 hours so we can watch a movie.
- Put a game inside the goodie bag (UNO, Phase 10, etc) and play that until the next hour.
- Make your own confetti! Scrap paper, newspaper, old phone books, etc. Get hole punches and scissors and go to town! See how much you can make in an hour!
- Ingredients to make cookies or a treat
- A movie and popcorn
- Go outside and have a snowball fight!
- Have a dance party - jump on the beds/couches
- Make a craft (see here for a cute noisemaker to make)
Remember, we are goodie bag central! Come on in to get all your bags/tags made up AND/or get your balloons for the party.
Happy New Year!