...and you all know what that means: NO MORE COOKIES! So, how are we supposed to survive through all of those horrible cravings but still look good? We have the perfect solution: Cookie Dough Taffy! Let's compare the two: A regular cookie has about 120 calories, 5.8 grams of fat, 2.8 grams of saturated fat and about 18.4 grams of carbs. Our delicious cookie dough taffy has about 22 calories, .28 grams of fat, .21 grams of saturated fat and a total of 5.4 carbs! Same great taste- different affect! So come on if for your free sample while supplies last- you'll be glad you did (& so will everyone else at the swimming pool!)
Mention this post while you're in and get 10% off you entire purchase! Good thru the rest of the weekend...
6. Food storage treats. Now you can have something in your food storage that will be a treat! Not only do Frooties have a long shelf life, but they are nut free and gluten free! So stock up...
5. Potty training treats. Perfect. Inexpensive. Individually wrapped. Lots of flavor choices.
4. Party game - each participant gets a plastic cup and 25 tootsies. Standing up straight, hold one at a time with mouth, and try and drop it in the cup that is sitting on the ground. After ____ minutes, the player with the most in their cup wins!
3. Make fudge! Here is a recipe that looks delicious!
Makes 49 pieces
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 stick unsalted butter
48 Tootsie Roll Midgees (about 2 cups)
1 cup crushed sugar snaps (or similar crisp ginger cookie)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup coarsely ground pecans
Coat a 9-inch square cake pan with cooking spray.
In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add sweetened condensed milk, butter, and Tootsie Rolls. Stir continuously until butter and candy are completely melted and mixture is thick and smooth. Remove from heat.
Add crushed ginger snaps, vanilla extract, and pecans. Using a rubber spatula, mix until well blended.
Pour fudge into the prepared pan. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight.
Slice into 7 equal rows to create 49 square pieces. It's a good idea to use a ruler to ensure equal size pieces. Fudge can be made up to a week in advance and refrigerated.
2. Make buttons with wrappers! (Or something else crafty like that) A scrapbook page with your kid's favorite flavor... little hair bows with a frootie button center...
1. Play the CANDY GAME:
(You will need at least one candybar for each guest – but more is better; as well as a variety of candy – some big, some small – hard to find candy is great, too. All the candy is set on a table or the floor in the middle of the circle. Also a pair of dice and a brown paper sack for each guest). Have guests sit in a circle. First player rolls the dice onto a small plate or tray. If the guest rolls a 1 OR a 6 on either die, he/she gets to choose a candy out of the middle and put it in your brown bag. (Choose 2 candies if you roll a 1
But if it DOES, this Whirly Pop will sweeten anyone's day!
It is HUGE! Look at it compared to this (beautiful) hand! teehee
Wouldn't it be cute to give someone and say, "Sorry your day SUCKED, hope you feel better!" Or "Going back to school can really SUCK, but look at the bright side - you get a BIG LOLLIPOP, and you can share it with the cute boy in your English class!" The possibilities are really just endless with this larger than life Whirly Pop (wink wink).
Just wanted to show you one of our UNIQUE products.
Hope you have a good day.
If it does happen to SUCK, a visit to us will definitely brighten your day.