Here's a yummy St. Patricks Day treat idea!
- box (11.5 oz) Lucky Charms® cereal
- cups Rice Chex® or Corn Chex® cereal
- bags (12 oz each) white vanilla baking chips (4 cups)
- cup multicolored candy sprinkles
- Pour box of cereal out onto a large tray. Pick out all the marshmallows (about 2 cups); set aside to add to the mix later. Measure 2 cups of the remaining Lucky Charms cereal (without the marshmallows) into large bowl, add Chex cereal.
- Line cookie sheet with foil or waxed paper. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on High about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips can be stirred smooth. Pour over cereal mixture in large bowl; toss to evenly coat.
- Spread mixture in single layer on cookie sheet. Immediately sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Gently break up mixture; toss in reserved marshmallows. Store in airtight container.
see the full post here on Tablespoon!