This One's For the Girls!
It's time to party: black and pink style! If you can't come in store, then you won't be able to see the darling pink and black party section we have created to help you plan your parties.... so we decided to post it, so everyone can partake! Here are a few pictures and ideas to help inspire you for your next girls night out:
- Clothing Exchange
- Favorite Things Party
- Spa Night
- Jewelry Making
- Night Out on the Town
- Black & Pink (of course!)
- These FREE Cute Pink & Black Invitations
- Polka Dot Balloons
- Flower Balloons
- Tissue Balls
- Party Tree Centerpiece
- Use your food table to help decorate
- Have everyone show up in black & pink
- Pennant Flag Banner
What to Eat:
- Cocktails & Cupcakes: (Non-Alcoholic of course!) Get creative: Serve pink lemonade with raspberries, champagne punch with cut up strawberries, raspberry sherbet with sprite, etc... along side with a smörgåsbord of cupcakes covered in bright pink sprinkles! Yum!)
- Salads & Sandwiches: How great would a berry salad be with a raspberry vinaigrette? You could serve this with tiny bite-size pink sandwiches (Our local bakery located right next to us on Main Street will take orders for pink bread... Does yours?)
What to Give:
- DIY Spa Kit: Fill a fun pink & black bag with fingernail polish, lip gloss, clippers, tweezers, lotion, body spray, nail file and chocolate to give to your guests as they leave. (Most of this can be found at your nearest dollar store to help save you $$$)
- Ladies Favorite Things Bag: Before the party, ask your guests to bring one of their favorite things to the party (enough for each person involved). It doesn't matter what it is... just as long as it's one of their most favorite things (and since it's a black and pink party, have them bring something that is black or pink). Gather them all, and place in a black & pink bag for each person to take home when the party is over.
- Door Prizes: This could be anything! Jewelry, hats, head wraps, candy sticks, flower clips or anything in our darling pink gable box.
So for those of you who don't know... we love to do custom orders! Just call us and let us know how many favors you need and how much you want to spend... we'll come up with something unique just for you!